- What Has Happened to Children?
- What Does a Parent Owe to His Child?
- The Karmic Factor in Parenthood
- Introduction to Animals
- Insects, Animals & Bugs
- Abuse of Animals
- Are Animals Subject to Karma?
- The Animal’s Place in the Universal Plan
Lecture 3-26 | The Emotional Body ……. THE FOUR NATURES—LIVING AND LEARNING | This unique lecture pamphlet series explores the four natures of the human body: the physical, the vital, the emotional, and the mental. These lectures were a compilation of Mr. Hall’s own essays, articles and published works, exploring his personal beliefs about the connections between the inner life and the outer person. They are aimed at helping the reader gain an in-depth understanding of the four natures of the human being and the human body. All four aspects must work in harmony to enrich the inner life.